Maids table how learn drift but purse stand yet set. Music me house could among oh as their. Piqued our sister shy nature almost his wicket. Hand dear so we hour to.
Danielle Badia is recruiting this position.
As a Senior Accountant for FAL, you will have the potential opportunity to join one of the longest running tax and accounting firms in Las Vegas. Voted a “Best Place to Work” 7 years in a row by Accounting Today for perks like its benefits package, culture, retirement plan and bonus structure, FAL’s team members enjoy a corporate culture firmly rooted in autonomy, opportunity, and balance. Our accountants are ambitious, hard-working, creative individuals who look beyond the numbers to the story they tell about a business. They are people who understand the trust our clients place in us and strive to create lasting value beyond the work product.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2-3 years of experience
· Timely and current knowledge of tax law and filing requirements
· Preferred designation: CPA or EA
· If not yet achieved, actively pursuing CPA certification by sitting for all scheduled exams
· Be proficient in the preparation of non-complex tax returns
· Collaborate with upper-level staff on decisions for routine tax matters
· Develop the ability to recognize business tax issues
· Review non-complex tax returns and ensure accuracy and completeness
· Research tax issues and filing requirements that affect tax compliance
· Manage projects by planning tax processes and procedures to be performed with quality
· Correctly and proactively applies firm policies, standards, and quality control procedures
· Assists with developing, recommending, and implementing efficient and effective methods to maximize client benefits
· Meets internal deadlines to match the client expectations for timely delivery of service
· Answers preparers’ questions and communicates expectations and procedures thoroughly
· Maximize personal charge time and stay on top of budgets on projects
· Understand key elements of client service and care
· Develop tax knowledge, including becoming familiar with pertinent Internal Revenue Code sections and regulations
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location