Unique opportunity for a Senior Cloud Developer with enterprise level experience in AWS and strong OO design/programming fundamentals. You will be responsible for creating the core business/game logic for a revolutionary MMO mobile/web-based video game from the ground up. As part of the experience, you will be exposed to cutting-edge technologies as a key member of a talented and experienced team.
A stable and well funded start-up that builds a wide range of digital products. With a suite of products, supported by offices and teams across the globe, offers a culture that is both exciting and diverse. We provide a highly competitive pay structure, industry leading benefits, as well as the possibility of profit sharing in the future.
· Building out our API-driven, scalable, micro-services architecture with code that is well documented and tested.
· Build flexible, reusable modules that may also form the base of new products in the future.
· Advanced experience working with distributed systems and architectures, including SOA, SaaS, and microservices approaches.
· Significant experience with NoSQL databases.
· Deep knowledge of OO design patterns/principals using any of the OO languages (Golang, C++, C#, Java etc...).
· Experience building middleware systems, using GraphQL/RESTful APIs within AWS.
· Experience in serverless application development in AWS.
· Exposure to modern continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines and tools.
We also need someone…
· Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented and highly driven
· With an analytical, strategic, innovative and creative mindset
· Strong interpersonal skills, and building relationships across the various teams.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, as an advocate for technology solutions.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to design pragmatic solutions.
· Mentoring, coaching and leading other technical team members.
· Demonstrated success working within an Agile development environment (Scrum, Kanban etc...).
· Have a startup mentality and enjoy working with the latest technologies in a fast-paced environment
· Well-organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Trustworthy, with the ability to uphold a high level of integrity and work ethics
Our Technology Stack:
· AWS: Cloudfront, API Gateway, Lambda, Step Functions, AppSync, EC2, Cognito, DynamoDB, Glacier, S3, and Cloudformation
· Other: HTML5, CSS3, Vue, Playcanvas, WebGL, Git, Npm, Serverless framework, Webpack, CircleCI, and GraphQL (Apollo)